What's essential to being an empowered patient, a decisive health care proxy or an engaged health care professional? Health Literacy.
My newest book, THE 60-MINUTE GUIDE TO HEALTH LITERACY, has the tools you need to become fully informed about:
▪ Choosing a health care provider
▪ Scheduling preventive care
▪ Using medications responsibly
▪ Reacting properly to an emergency
▪ Making respectful and informed end-of-life decisions.
The Kindle version is fully-linked, so you can access up-to-date health care information anytime you need it.
If you don't already know it, managing health care for yourself or a loved is a challenging journey. THE 60-MINUTE GUIDE TO HEALTH LITERACY is your road map.